The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1951 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very unique take on the topic. Well done. I love the definition of love. (uh...no pun intended ;-) )
05/05/06
This is such a down to earth, yet heavenly story!
05/05/06
Beautifully done.
05/05/06
You've created a wonderful character here, and a heart-stopping, suspenseful story. This was beautifully crafted from the first word to the last.
I like this a lot. Your dialogue is very strong. I could hear differences in the characters. Sarge/Rev's moment of inspiration was believable, especially because you included his embarrassment. The end was strong. Great work.
05/08/06
This is an excellent piece of writing. I enjoyed it very much! Well done!
05/08/06
Very touching - well done.
05/08/06
Powerful. Absolutely wonderful. Great writing and a very unique way of approaching the subject.
05/09/06
Now I know why they call this the 'Masters' level. I loved every single word. Well done!
05/09/06
I liked this. You really captured the moment well .. .and I felt that I got to know the characters a bit through the initial discussion. Excellent work!
05/10/06
This was so strong and so real that it just made me sick! I think that's good, whatan ability you have as a writer.
05/10/06
Perfection!
The ironic serenity that you wove at the end of this heartwrenching story is pure skill and is absolutely beautiful. Wonderful story telling!
05/10/06
Unique! Love it!
05/10/06
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. You drew me into the story and kept me wondering right until the end.
I only have one problem with your story. You spelled color wrong in the title :)hehehe:):).
05/11/06
Hey, for what it's worth, this was my top entry during judging :-)

(You should also know my second and third favorites didn't place at all)

Blessings
Al