The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 348 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/06/19
Perfection. Poignant and necessary. Well-written and arranged. Love the verse at the end instead of the beginning.
I think a lot of people can relate to this. This is creative and nicely done.
06/07/19
Very poignant piece. I could see this as a fast-paced Power Point Presentation. Loved the ending verse. Well done!
06/07/19
This is all-to-familiar a theme I see as i open my social media. I have found myself both on the needing affirmation and the encouraging side. You posed some questions that need answering. How will I use my social media platform?
I could totally relate to this even though I'm not super big on social media. This is a good reminder to reach out to those who feel alone. I know I do sometimes too. I really liked the verse at the end too.
06/08/19
I think this belongs ON social media! You make a very good point. We all should stop and take a second to read between the lines sometimes... and help be a reminder to others that we are all thought of every moment of every day.
Most of all, I love your conclusion. Your piece is so "today." Surely with all the needs we see of those our friends--known personally and on-line, we need to take the opportunity to pray. This was well written.
Congratulations on ranking 22 overall! Happy Dance!