The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 445 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/19
Awww! What great friends! And you got me singing about your good friend, Jeremiah! (Ha-ha) Fun story.
Oh your sense of humor is just divine. You had me Chuckling and snorting throughout it all, but then I was moved by the love of her friends. It seems like that idea of taking care of your neighbor sometimes seems forgotten. So in between the chuckles, you reminded me I need to do a better job of reaching out to those who need it so very much. Great take on the topic too.
Such a delightful story--I love the humor and the friendship shown and the cheesecake--can't forget the cheesecake!
05/20/19
I enjoyed your story. I understand how sometimes you don't think you want something, but then it turns out to be a blessing - like uninvited friends who love you. Good job.
What a great take on sickness ! It was so well written, so much fun to read, and brought humor into what could have been a self-pity party. Very well done!
05/23/19
Such a fun story. I loved the humor in it, as well as the demonstration of love feom je friends.
05/23/19
Ha Ha! I love alone time too. I've been know to enjoy being sick a few times.
Congratulations on your EC! Happy Dance!
05/27/19
Congratulations on your EC win! A perfect picture of the power of friendship and how God works in the details of our lives.