The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 373 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You pulled me in right away. And I have to admit I almost cheered when you used the correct word nauseated, instead of the common nauseous. (Okay maybe using nauseous incorrectly nauseated me a bit. ;)) The ending is outstanding and brought tears to my eyes. It was a powerful read.
I enjoyed reading this. You told it well and made me want to see what happened next, even though I winced once or twice. The ending was spot on. Well done!
01/25/19
This was painful to experience because you wrote it so well! I would like more detail on what exactly happened.
This was a breathtaking account of an accident you sustained. Like another commenter said, I wish you'd gone into more detail about the break itself. Maybe you could clarify it in a comment. What a story!! I held my breath the whole time.
My favorite part of this story was the answer to "Where was God in this?' I can see a whole series of stories about this grim adventure. You surely took your reader along with you.
01/25/19
You grabbed my attention immediately! I had to keep reading to see what happened. Love the ending. Great job all the way around.
01/25/19
Um - I don't want to eat after that! You made me feel sick as I imagined the fall.

Just a couple of things - you have 'and and' instead of 'and a" and used 'alluded' for 'eluded'.

This story is going to stay with me.
01/31/19
Ouch!

Very well written story. I felt like I was there with you. I especially liked the connection between where God was and the loved one who asked.
Congratulations on ranking 18th overall. Happy Dance!