The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 494 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very interesting. I've never stopped to think a lot about Moses being barrred from the earthly promised land, although it did always "seem" unfair that he wasn't allowed to lead them there. And yes, you are right - Joshua was better prepared for that. The detailed geographical introduction was a wonderful way to open. It was also enjoyable to follow and ponder your thoughts as I took this journey with you. Thank you so much.

12/19/18
An altogether excellent and in-depth analysis of Moses and his people, wonderful introspective piece, along with a profound message wrapped up by excellent writing.

Personally, I think Moses was taken up by God and was rewarded greatly for his obedience and dedication. I have always seen it differently than the way most interpret it.

Great job with this!

Blessings~
Thank you for taking me with you to Pisgah's lofty height. I see what you saw and my thoughts about Moses run in the same direction. No, I'm not feeling sorry for Moses. I'd love to be where he is right now. Nicely written piece. A satisfying read.
I really enjoyed your take on what's fair. The ending made me smile too. Congratulations on ranking 14 overall. Happy Dance!