The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 617 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Loved your turned tables, a definite surprise.
Reads like a murder mystery writer in the making. Was this to be a short story or the last chapter of a novel? I would say your ending will be a mystery and surprise to all who read it.
09/11/16
Well written. Your story kept me reading and the twist surprised me completely. Right on topic too.
09/15/16
I enjoyed this story very much. Love the ending, and I was definitely surprised. good job.
09/15/16
Congrats!
God Bless~
09/15/16
Congratulations on your well deserved 3rd place win Graham! Certainly was a surprise and satisfying ending! A real life lesson that you’d hope every con artist could somehow get! Well done.
09/15/16
Thanks for a very acrobatic read - I was twisted all over the place as you took me through your story. That rug-puller at the end was a total surprise, but it didn't leave any loose ends. Well done for your placing and EC.
Congratulations, Graham! I am not surprised to see this do well. In hind sight, I should have noted your foreshadowing with the title.
09/30/16
Double deal indeed-your table turn ending was fabulously surprising.

Well done.