The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1382 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a creative use of the topic. I liked the story, and the title drew me in.
01/30/16
Wow - great job with the topic in content and delivery.

Well done.

God bless~
A thrilling and unfortunately - a contemporary commentary on the horrors abounding today. Our only hope is Jesus. Thank you for a compelling story.
02/01/16
There's an engaging air of authenticity flowing through this piece, which I hope is not true of your own experience. Well done.
02/03/16
Your story captures the harsh realities of what's happening in Syria and other countries. I cannot begin to imagine the horror, fears, and abandonments. Your story, however, captured these well. Nice job.
02/03/16
It just reads like a true story! So much emotion in this piece. Great job :-) and I loved the touch with the cross :-)
02/04/16
Congratulations,Francie, on your 7th place EC award.

Such strong faith to flee your country and find a place where you can still practice your faith.
02/04/16
I meant 6th place.
02/05/16
Congratulations on your EC. Great work!
02/05/16
Congratulations, Francy, on your EC place. This story certainly deserves it. You have used the topic to cover a very relevant and unfortunately, contemporary, issue. I like the the way you shoe the optimisim and comfort that being part of God's family brings. Great writing!
02/05/16
show not shoe. :)
A very creative and engaging piece. Well done. Congrats on your EC.
02/10/16
Congrats!

God bless~
02/16/16
Nicely written personalized piece of the current world refugee crisis.