The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1064 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/26/15
Powerful!

God bless~
11/29/15
A grate mix of clarity and compassion, and I agree: "Powerful!"
This is beautiful. It really tugged at my heart. Poetry isn't my strongest suit, but this piece spoke volumes and is an all-time favorite.
12/01/15
Well written with many truths throughout. Compassion and caring for others certainly came through
12/01/15
I don't usually feel qualified to leave comments on poetry...BUT this caught my attention and kept it until the end. Most poetry doesn't.

I agree with the above comments--POWERFUL. Definitely anointed.

God Bless.

12/03/15
Congrats!
God bless~
Congratulations! Happy Dance! I'm delighted this sis so well.
12/03/15
Congratulations, Dave, on your well-deserved EC award.

Your poem was powerful and piercing.
12/03/15
Dave, This poem is powerful and moving. It stirred in me a desire to see the person from beyond the grate and let the love of Christ flow through. The vivid imagery will stick with me for a long time.
12/03/15
Dave, This poem is powerful and moving. It stirred in me a desire to see the person from beyond the grate and let the love of Christ flow through. The vivid imagery will stick with me for a long time.

Congratulations on your 1st place finish in EC.
12/04/15
Congrats on your placing. Terrific effort and well-deserved.
So graphic a
(Apologies! - the cat walked over the keyboard and sent an unfinished message!)
I found this poem so moving -a great reminder of the deep love of Christ that reaches the hardest place. A wonderful poem, so well penned, and well deserving of 1st place. Thank you for this.
This reminds me why Jesus commanded us to visit those in prison. Thank you, Dave. Good insight and identification.