The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1146 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/17/15
Great job creating a scene from this time period. Your descriptive details brought me into your story. I enjoyed this very much.
04/17/15
Great job with this.

God bless~
Neat take on turning the other cheek. Nice job.
04/20/15
I didn't see where this was heading. Great ending. Well done.
04/21/15
Great Job. I appreciated the new insight into turning the other cheek. When we dig deeper into the culture of that time, Jesus' words become all the more powerful. Thank you.
Thank you for writing this article.

Although I could guess what the ending was going to be, I had not heard about the cultural significance that could be associated with "turning the other cheek."

I always enjoy Biblical fiction and I appreciate the research that goes into writing it.

Great job.
04/23/15
I will remember this one. Turning the other cheek will never mean the same for me. Thanks for the Author's note as well.

Very well done.
Congratulations on your EC! I enjoyed this well written story and appreciated the note at the end. I'd read that somewhere before, but forgot it. Now I'll remember it through your story. It sure makes a difference with this interpretation!