The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1021 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/19/15
Thanks for a graphic, fun read that romps all over the topic.
I hope for your/our sake that it's not autobiographical, or you'll have deterred the rest of us from ever daring to approach a publisher.
Well done.
03/20/15
Fantastic! I feel just as if I were there and this 'would' make a great movie. The MC is enveloped by God's love and care. Though stressed to the limit she is confident in His presence and help.

Wing His Words
03/20/15
This is masterfully written with a message that speaks to me. Sometimes it's hard to remember when we get panic stricken that there is no need for fear, when our Lord and Savior is with us.

I love your writing and the clear, concise descriptions you choose.
"It's a story about love..." is a brilliant ending to what God has written through you.

God always shines through in your writing, and shows the reader what He is all about.

Unique and excellent.
03/21/15
Great job! I felt like I was right there. I especially liked the part about, "dread and regret that might accompany accidental public flatulation." When I was about 7 years old my mother bought me a t-shirt with a skunk on it that said, "I'm a little stinker." I'm 64 now, and can still fluff with the best of them.
03/23/15
What a delightful read for a rainy Monday! I loved the suspense; my empathy muscles got a real work-out with this one. I easily pictured myself in the position of your MC, and so hoped she'd be able to get it together. Thanks for a story we can all relate to in some fashin or other. Nice job.
04/10/15
This piece was so entertaining to read. I could identify with the main character right off the bat. I believe this writing would have been a sure winner in a different category. You truly are a blessing and a gifted writer.