The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1274 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great story! Really interesting and cool premise.
Good writing!
02/28/15
This is a great story I really enjoyed reading with a classic ending! Well done. I was wondering, since the old man is telling this story to the aid at the nursing home, whether or not he should address her listening presence as he speaks the dialogue of the story, e.g. using references such as "then he told me, or "then I said" or whatever. Just a suggestion.
03/01/15
I completely enjoyed your story and the mystery. Great creativity and writing!
03/02/15
Excellent story telling and writing! I'm thinking I have to go back to "the beginning level" to ever win again, and yet there are people in beginning who are phenomenal!

I digress, I thought this a clever approach to the topic and an entertaining read.

Well done.

God bless~
03/05/15
Congrats Leola!

Well done,

God Bless~
03/05/15
Oh what a great tale! Enjoyed it thoroughly! Congratulations!
03/06/15
It did not surprise me that this exquisite mystery was a favorite! Congrats, Leola!
A great story and quite believable. Pride can rule a person all their life and rule even their destiny. Frightful! Well done!