The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 777 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Praying that all goes smoothly.
12/05/14
Just popping in to leave a note to say I have lifted you in prayer tonight. Believing with you to dance at each of those weddings ... many years down the track.
Thank you for taking us on your journey with you and sharing the wonder working power of our God who sweeps away obstacles like cobwebs! This is a beautiful and compelling piece of writing - thank you again. With love and prayer, Margaret
Sending a prayer. Thank you for expressing so eloquently God's hand on your life.
12/06/14
This is definitely an inspirational story--clinging to God and seeing His loving hand at work amid difficulties and sickness.

I'm praying that our Miracle Healer may guide the hands of the surgeons and you will recover in no time. You'll dance that dance.
Oh what a powerful piece about Faith. I'm so sorry you're going through this and that I didn't realize it. I've been wrapped up in my own life and I'm sorry. I know God still has many plans for you. Thank you for reminding me to leave my worries in God's hands, and know I've been praying and will continue to do so. Hugs
Certainly I join many others in praying for you as you go through this process. In fact, as I read the piece, I was "inspired" by the Holy Spirit to pray for you, so I'm thinking you nailed the topic pretty well! Always enjoy your writing, and this is no exception. Prayers, and I await the wonderful sequel!
12/06/14
Just imagining how God will use you to make credible connections with other cancer patients who are overwhelmed by the disease - with no awareness of God's availability for them. He has his hand on you as a valuable, vulnerable agent of his grace, within your family and among the hospital staff who may be facing pressures of their own.
God bless you as a blessing to others.
12/06/14
I am believing with you that you will be completely cancer free. I definitely believe the Lord wants you well so you can continue to write wonderful inspiring stories like this one. God Bless! LaVonne
12/07/14
Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us! Your honesty about the fear and then praising God for helping you overcome it is inspiring.I will be praying and I hope you keep us updated.
12/07/14
Amen. God bless you. I pray you'll be dancing indeed like you so beautifully wrote. You can count on my sincere prayers.
12/07/14
Oh Lynn how amazing your journey, as I've said "time and time again" through all of your many ups and downs, there is no limits to what God can and will do.

You have been in prayer consistently since I've met you, and have prayed extra hard for this trip.

All doors have opened for you to go ahead with this procedure...and I've great faith, and absolutely NO DOUBT that you WILl be cancer free and give God all the victory and praise!

You are a special woman and GOd has His plans for all of His children, and He has some amazing things ahead for you!

God loves you and so do I!!!

Inspirational, uplifting and a powerful witness to the power of our sovereign and loving Father!!!

If this doesn't take some kind of a WIN, I give up on this forum! This is the epitome of inspiration and the miraculous workings of God.

My heart is with you.

God bless you abundantly my friend~
My dear friend, in the months since I first read your message on Faithwriters home page, I knew in an instant that the Lord wanted me to contact you.

You have become a dear friend, and I feel like I have known you for a long time. You remind me so much of my big sister, and I have officially made you my 2nd big sister!

I have no doubt that you will be made cancer free soon. God will make all of the needed arrangements for your surgery.

Your article is inspiration in its purest form. Keep thinking of God, and he will keep you healthy and happy!

God Bless!
Congratulations on ranking 11 overall! Happy Dance!
01/08/15
I am belatedly reading some challenge entries and I am so glad I read this one! Thank you so much for sharing this testimony of hope, sharing the amazing way God has opened doors for you! As we look around in this day and age and see the world deteriorating around us, a reminder like this that God is still on the thrown, still in the miracle business and still in control, down to the smallest details is such a blessing to read! Prayers!