The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 833 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/14
What a powerful moving and deeply emotional story, it touched my heart in a profound way.

Your journey with Mark was so special and it seem it was all orchestrated by God for His will and purpose, and so it went according to His plan. Your time was for a season and a reason.

This must have been difficult in many ways to write, yet I pray it held a carthartic healing in the finality of this tender poem. You portrayed such intense images with your beautiful poem all while weaving your story bringing it to life. Not an easy task.

Thank you for sharing this with us...it will stay with me long after I've read it.

Jesus' love, grace and mercy lives within us all, and His light shines so brightly in you my friend, as evidenced by your life-changing metamorphosis.

May God continue to bless you abundantly...now and always~

I loved this!
A very powerful and heartbreaking poem that I know must have been painful to write.

I do not think there is any other way to express a love so real than by letting the Lord guide you with the right words to say.

I know these words make God smile knowing that he has the answers for you with his grace and love that is powerful enough to make things right as rain!

Great work that deserves to be among the best in the Master level.
10/13/14
Your pain has been distilled with God's grace into sweetness and warmth - and no small dose of courage for sharing your story. Very moving.
I like especially the way God's grace changed you as you related your story in verse.
10/15/14
Very moving, emotional piece. This entry has a way of grabbing the reader from the start. The bitter-sweet comes through well, and you've shown how that, with God everything has a way of balancing out. This is one that will stick with me for a while. Good work!

P.S. What are you doing throwing bricks at 4:24 in the morning young lady? Was it a late night or are you a very early bird? :-)