The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1028 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/06/14
A perfect story that brought the topic to life with a good message at the end.

Good job!

God bless~
06/08/14
Great job with this. You kept me so wrapped up in the show that I didn't see the ending coming until the line "Can you imagine...?" was delivered.

Great voice, good characters and really believable dialogue. Really nice job...thanks for sharing!
06/08/14
Oh, I like this. The ending was somewhat predicable, at least the tie in to the Christian life/sin, but the way you delivered it was cute. Nice job.
06/09/14
You told this story well and it was an easy read that flowed smoothly all the way through.

Probably, as all ready mentioned, I found it a little bit too predictable.

But the scene you set in the family home was excellent and very enjoyable.

Blessings.
06/12/14
Great job! Congratulations on your first place finish! This piece was certainly worthy of it!
06/13/14
I love your analogy. This tops the creative meter. Congrats on top honors this week, Francy!
Congratulations. I really liked this. Right on topic.
06/13/14
Congratulations!

God bless you~
06/14/14
Clever and imaginative development of your story. Congratulations on your win.
06/14/14
Congratulations Francy! Thank God He is more gracious than the camera!
06/15/14
Congratulations, Francy, for your well deserved win for this reality show story and its ending message.