The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1028 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a hoot. You had me giggling and cringing--two of my favorite things to do. Your title drew me in and like a fish, I was hooked.
06/06/14
Hahahahahahahahaha!


Fun and creative entry that had me smiling all the way to the very end.

God bless~
06/06/14
Very good. I wanted to hear more about the goldfish!!!
06/07/14
Just what I needed to read right now...something fun to make me smile. I like your creative take on the topic--and who can't relate to these pet peeves!
06/08/14
Hilarious! I absolutely love that paper-cuts was the one you spent the most time and verbiage on - a writer's worst nightmare, for sure!

:)

Great job!
06/09/14
My only thought is where do we stop. lol

I could add another ten to this list and still not stop; flies at a picnic being somewhere near the top of my list.

An enjoyable read.

Blessings.
06/12/14
Congratulations, Allison, on your EC placement. This was such a fun read, I knew it would do well!
06/13/14
Congratulations!

God bless you~
06/13/14
The title hooked me because it's exactly what happened when our eldest was only two. I found her at the fishtank with "Icky" (for ichthus) in her hand. "Fish. walk," was all she said before I rescued the goldfish and put it back in the tank. Somehow it survived - the fish, not the child!
Loved your list, and enjoyed a fun read. Congratulations on your EC placing.
06/14/14
What a great read! I especially loved number five, for obvious reasons. A great idea wonderfully executed. Congratulations!