The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1117 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/11/12
Loved it! Clever and witty and jogged along beautifully. I recognise the author's style too!
05/12/12
Things always seem brighter in the light of a new day! :) As always your meter is perfect. Your alliteration is stunning. Some of my favorite images are the "dancing with the stars" :) and the waves slaves of the shore. This is beyond creative. I'd LOVE to see this one illustrated. It would delight all ages. I tip my hat to you.
05/12/12
What an imaginative entry, and lovely poem. I particularly loved the "stars comments" about being tired from being viewed.

Thank you for this.
God Bless~

05/13/12
Very well written, imaginative and wonderful alliteration. I don't have much to say about poetry usually, because I am certifiably unqualified to judge the quality of a poem, but I know when something makes me smile and won't let me stop reading until the end. That's what this did for me. Awesome job.
Oh this is a beautiful perfect piece. I picture it as a child's bedtime story. It's the perfect picture book full of imagination for the child and a wonderful message to the parent reading it. I think it could be the new Good Night Moon!
Congratulations for placing 9th in level 4 and 12th overall!
05/18/12
I'm so glad the Creator doesn't weary! Great poem, Verna