The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1710 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/11/10
Love this story with a hidden romance within.
06/12/10
Great story! Is it based on real people? I think it would be fun to have a bookmobile.
06/16/10
A perfect illustration of not judgeing a book by its cover. Was that intentional, considering the topic?
Sweet story! I love the romantic atmosphere you produced, from the title onward...
This is a beautiful story. It took me back to a simple, but enchanting time. I held onto every word and the entire story played out in my mind like a Little House book/show or a Jannette Oke novel/movie. Thank you for allowing me to share in such a delight.
Delightful story. I love your two intrepid maidens.
06/16/10
I love your Austen-esque title with shades of P & P. :) Your story put me into the middle of a blizzard, then warmed my heart! Excellent!
06/17/10
Aw, shades of Austen - the way straight to my heart. Lovely, lovely story.
What a charming Winter's Tale" with a romance
"brewing" in the midst of it. Thank you. Keep writing.
06/17/10
A charming little story that sneaks up on you and warms your cockles - whatever those are! Congratulations on your EC!
I was totally lost in your story. Simply wonderful. Congratulations!
06/18/10
I love this sweet story and the gentle romance. Chekhov, Descartes and Austen... wow, now THAT'S eclectic! Very enjoyable and well-written story--Congratulations!