The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1435 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/16/10
Wow. I love Miss Augustine. I enjoyed how you showed us what others thought of her and what she really was like. Excellent story. Excellent message.
04/18/10
Good point that it doesn't always take a lot of words to get your message across. Miss Augustine was an impressive lady.
04/18/10
Record your journey of faith—you never know whose life it will touch long after you are gone. Great reminder here.
My gosh! The 2nd paragraph sounds like me, living in the woods with my 20yo cat. Threw me for a loop, lol.

A great entry; loved the plot and descriptions.
04/22/10
The best I've read of this week's entries and certainly very worthy of an EC. Your descriptions are just flawless. Your characters sooo believable. No hype. Just wonderful, wonderful writing.

Mona
04/22/10
Congrats on your EC placing - well-deserved!
04/22/10
Lovely descriptions and believable characters, with a very moving ending. Good job--Congratulations!
04/22/10
I loved the character you created. Congrats on your EC!
04/22/10
Congrats! Absolutely top notch writing all the way through, plus an excellent story. Really well done!
04/23/10
Wow! Equisite work on this, Beth! I was so totally immersed. Your ending is beautiful. Congrats on your Editor's Choice award!
04/24/10
Amen to all of teh above.