The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1259 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Woohoo. This romantic piece is tastefully done and whets the reader's appetite for more of this course. Wow! Very well done. I like your characters and I'm glad that Clare took her friend, Tori's advice. Makes me want to go out and get me a tractor and grow me some crops. (But I can't wear high heels anymore, so rhinestone studded flatsies would have to do, grin.) Boy, was this good!
09/03/09
I like dessert. :) Cute take on the topic.
This is a cute love story, and now to add a new dessert to spice cake and pumpkin pie.
Great entry with a very tastefully done romantic end. Good job.
Boy, can I relate to this...the long hours of harvest, the picnic basket, the John Deere equipment.

Being a farmer's wife can be hard. You sound as if you have experience. I really appreciate this story. Thanks for sharing.
09/05/09
Romantically cute and tastefully written. Tori's the good friend that we all need.
09/09/09
Yummy! More farmers need to read this. Too many spend too much time on matters other than the heart. Keep writing these kind of inspiring stories. And now I think it might be time to put the lid on my wife's canning and take her out for a treat.
The last time I rode a piece of farm equipment I was stung in the eye by a hornet. Not a fun day but this is a great piece of writing. You'll place high with this one! Kudos!
09/11/09
What a sweet story. ;-)
A fun, enjoyable read. Good work.
09/11/09
I think I know a blog where this would be a great addition....lol....nicely done. I like your romance better than mine. :)