The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3635 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/23/09
This is hilarious! Love the male point of view and realism. Fantastic!
04/23/09
The way you told this humorous story had me smiling from beginning to end!
04/24/09
ROFL!!!!!! This was great. I remember having a patient that had 5 kids, went to get a tubal, and found out she was pregnant - with twins! God certainly has a sense of humor, eh? :)
04/24/09
Love the title and, of course, all that followed. Well done.
04/25/09
Oh my. WHAT. A. RIOT. Loved the POV. This is TOO clever and funny.
04/27/09
One of the funniest stories I've ever read, on this site or anywhere, you ninny.
04/28/09
I don't read comedy because it's just not funny. Yeah, I'm that hard to impress. But this was funny.
My wife and I have four...I am a chicken...but I will have o admit, I laughed out loud. Good job!
By the way, I was reading this aloud to my wife and she laughed out loud all the way through...she says "thanks for the laughs!"
This is hilarious. I read it 3 times and LOL each time!
This is a delight! It's fun and well written. Two thumbs up.
04/28/09
ROFL

I think I wet my pants while I was laughing.
04/28/09
I agree with Lisa. Hee-hee-hee-hee...and so on and on!! :D VERY funny piece!
04/28/09
Speaking as a father of five, this really had me clucking!
I'm with Lisa...he he he he he delightfully humorous.
04/28/09
I'm with everyone else on this... I'll be laughing the rest of the day!!!
Very funny stuff, and it got me thinking about being a father someday. I shuddered at the thought of two sets of twins all under the age of four. Wow. That would be insane.

Great humor here. Loved the voice of the MC and everything about this fun little story.
04/30/09
Oh. My. Gooooodness. I have not laughed that hard in a looooong time. Well-written, GREAT for topic.
04/30/09
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WELL-DESERVED 2ND PLACE EC!! :)
04/30/09
I chuckled and smiled the whole way through. My husband and I also referred to it as the "snip-snip". Congrats!
04/30/09
Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, laugh, laugh, gasp, laugh, haw, haw, haw, hee, hee, hee, hee haw! Okay, you kinda can figure out I thought this story was funny. Congratulations! This was fun to read, entertaining while still being true to the theme. Congratulations!!! :) Chuckl, chuckle, chuckle...
I love this! Great voice in this piece. I'll have to share this with my hubby-We can relate as we have faced a similiar situation-but that's another story.:0) Again congrats and great job!
05/03/09
What a delightful confession of the feminine mystery -- a curious and often mystified husband and father. Thank you for the insight.
Congratulations on your placement! This one hits a little too close to home, bringing back memories from several years ago when we had two ribbon cuttings in our family - one for the business, which involved the mayor, the press, a red ribbon, and a big scissors. Thanks to our own special stork surprise, the other one involved no mayor, no press, no red ribbon, just a scissors. Hee hee.
05/17/10
Fantastic!! I'm still laughing! More, More!!(stories not babies hehe)