The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1476 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/11/08
You did the coldness of the machine voice very well. Interesting way of attacking the theme. Well done.
12/12/08
Very interesting... hmmm...
I've not read anything quite like it. It's good.
12/12/08
Oooohh - very clever. Definitely a unique take on the topic. I was engaged all the way through, and enjoyed this read immensely.
12/14/08
Oh so clever! What a delightful imagination you have, and WONDERFULLY told.
You haven't lost your touch, for sure. This is out-of-the-box creative on the topic and has a wonderful message.
What more can I add - agreed to all of the above. :)
I'm glad I read between the lines of your hint. This was good Mr Hoomi... but then, that's exactly what I expected. Loved it.
okay, seems as though my reading of Hoomi's hint wasn't as good as I thought. This is actually Peter Stone's entry. Well, doesn't change anything... I still think it's great. Sorry Peter and Hoomi.

Now, Hoomi, I'll go and read your challenge entry now.
I'm usually not much of a sci-fi fan, but this drew me right in. What a unique take on the topic, and very well written!
I like! Very creative.
12/17/08
Very creative, indeed!