The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2157 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This reads like a true story. In any case, I was amazed at the boldness of the narrator. The descriptions are superb.
A well-told story. A bold move on the mc's part.
09/08/07
Amazingly vivid descriptions, with an astounding sense of urgency. I was right there. Masterfully crafted.
My heart's in my throat. What a wonderful picture of redemption. "The righteous are bold as a lion!"
My heart pounded with every twist and turn. Superb.
This was very well written
Wonderful descriptions and MC. If everyone could care about each other like this, how many lives could be saved (quality-wise also)? Great job with this; I was riveted from beginning to end.
09/11/07
Very suspenseful writing that kept me on the edge of my seat. I am left wondering what was wrong with that woman! Inquiring minds want to know! This would make an interesting short story (maybe 3,000 words instead of only 750 LOL) Great job!
09/11/07
Wowsers, is this true? If so, my hat's off to you--wonderful! Even if not, it's gripping, comelling writing. Super!
Thank goodness for this brave lady. This is very well told.
This was a gripping story. How many people would do what your MC did? I especially liked this line: "As I reversed my direction and set off in pursuit of the crimson dot." Nicely told.
09/12/07
Wow! Yes gripping and compelling in every way! I hung on every word and also want more. And that's, good writing!

Wow.
Wow! I wonder if I'd have been that bold. This story had me on the edge of my seat and gave me lots to think about..
Your descriptions were vived and bold, effective and far from static. They painted a moving picture with a lively pace.
09/14/07
Wow. Congrats on your win!
09/29/07
Debbie, I'm going to feature this on the Front Page Showcase for the week of October 29. Look for it on the FW home page.
WOW! This is so intense! I love the title and I'm glad the little boys were saved. Whew! Lots of suspense. (Congrats on your front page showcase!)
10/30/07
Congrats Debbie, for being the FW Frontpage Showcase this week! What a great story. I love your title.
Great article, gave me chills.
lovely story. really enjoyed reading it.