The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1570 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/07
A lot of technicalities here. But God's Word cannot hide forever. He directs us to It.
02/04/07
Fascinating stuff. I would love to hear more about this world - I felt like I didn't get quite enough to follow everything, but I was certainly intrigued nonetheless.
02/05/07
Very creative. This would make a good portion of a chapter in a book.
02/06/07
Interesting perspective - thought provoking.
02/06/07
Love it! You gave us just enough to deduce the "back story", and some suspenseful action. Great job!
02/06/07
I as a bit confused as well, but I'm not used to the genre, so that's probably part of it. I could figure enough of it out that it made sense though. This was great.
02/06/07
I definitely want more of the story. You wrote enough to whet my appetite. Nice job creating a unique setting. Thanks for sharing this
02/09/07
Congratultaions Tim. A difficult task but you packed enough information in to set the scene. In fact I found this piece to be ver visual. Good to see SF in the winners circle. Yeggy.
Congrats on your placement! I enjoyed this story--very intriguing and like the others, I would love to read more. I did find the two names both starting with a C to be a bit confusing--I kept forgetting who was who, but otherwise good job!