The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1327 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/21/06
Wonderful! I love the play on the numbers. I also didn't expect the twist you took. Good detail but better yet, great content and meaning.
07/22/06
Wonderful! This is the Gospel message in a very orignal form. I can almost see this one play out on "The Twilight Zone." Fun to read. Terrific message. Great job!
07/22/06
Wonderfuk imagination. I thought it was a bit rushed at the end - the curse of the 750 words, but this is an excellent story.
Wow, I can't believe you don't have more comments on this. I was a judge this week, and I really enjoyed this piece. So creative!! Congrats on your win. :-)
I really enjoyed the different twist you gave this story. I would like to go on record saying I feel we need a higher word count like 1,000 words maybe? I felt the end was rushed, but that is only because I enjoyed your story so much I wanted to prolong the enjoyment of reading.All to often in my own work, I have to cut out to many words. My message then is rushed and can become confusing. I will get off my soap box now. Keep up the good work.
Way to write Sandra - Congrats on placing!
07/28/06
This is just brilliant. So many facets to this story. It's like a diamond flashing in the sunlight!