The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1625 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, this is absolutely incredible. Great, great work.
05/13/06
Depression seems to be a common thread in this topic. Such an encoragement that this beast can and is being overcome.
05/15/06
If this is what I contend with in advanced, I am quiting while I am behind. A great peice of work here, such emotion tied up in words.. Good Job..
Wonderful imagery in your first attempt at poetry! Wow! Great beginning! Keep penning those lines, Deb!! Way to go!
This is a good job for your first poetry attempt. You drew a great word picture that is clearly understood.
05/16/06
Wonderful! Yes,in our hopeless times we turn to Him and He whispers hope to our souls.
Love your message on hope.
05/16/06
There is a lot of power and emotion in this piece. I think it can minister to others who are fighting the same lying spirits. Hope to see my poetry from you!
Very good. I wouldn't guess it was your first poetry attempt.
05/17/06
I agree, this was fantastic. Very well written, wonderful capturing of some very common thoughts, emotions... lies, and truths. Well done!
Darkness turns to light here! How apt that you set the stage for depression in the context of night ....b/c dawn will surely come. This is our hope!