The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 471 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/16/16
This is excellence. Feeling, descriptive, and good writing. Bravo.
06/16/16
I forgot to add, the preposition "of" should not follow the word "become." Very small correction on good writing.
06/17/16
I liked your story and thought it was very well written. You made a good point about comparing relationships with other people. Nicely done.
06/17/16
Well done and fits the topic nicely.
This is a way too typical story. Thankfully, the ending is much different than many marriages today. I think you did a great job of setting up the conflicts and touching on the way to resolve them. I could relate to the MC and have been reminded probably a dozen times this week that I need to read my Bible more. Thanks to your words and the Spirit's nudging, I'm off to do that now.
A lot of people, myself included, can relate to your wonderfully written story. Great job!
06/23/16
This is an outstanding submission. It's a tough topic and you really nailed it.
You're an excellent writer.
06/23/16
Congrats!

God BLess~
Congratulations on ranking 5th in your level and 18 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
06/25/16
Congratulations on your highly commended story.
07/01/16
Thank you for this wonderfully written thought-provoking story