The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 796 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/14
Hahahahahaha!
Good job with this piece that tells truths along with a whimsical dusting to make you smile.

God bless
08/10/14
To be so funny, yet so prophetic of life's directional choices, was a work of art.

Great job.

Truly enjoyed this. And I always leave the comment that poetry isn't my thing.

You messed that up. I loved it.
Very funny and very true.
08/12/14
Your lines seem to comes so naturally to you and flow well. I'm still not too hot with poetry, but reading pieces like this helps me understand the art a little better.

Thank you and God Bless!
08/12/14
Oh my, you do have a way with the humorous words, rhythm, and rhyme. I found this delightful and it tickled me to pieces. Talk about someone deserving Masters.

I have always found your style of writing to be genius, and this is no exception. Excellent work, poet.
That was fun! I liked how it read sort of haphazardly at first, and then began to smooth out, as you described how God helps us to move past confusion.
08/13/14
Cleverly cool use of the topic.
You are a colorful wordsmith my dear.
08/13/14
I would recognise your style anywhere. It's uniquely you and I love it. One day I would like to take a walk inside your head and see just where these erm... unusual thoughts are manufactured. Ha! Don't ever change will you.