The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 749 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/09/14
What a beautiful devotion. Loved it.
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/10/14
Great message, wonderful reflective piece in a loving devotional delivery.

God bless~
01/13/14
What a clever title in light of your entry. I love your wisdom in this "The day’s end is determined by the day’s beginning." Thank you!
The message in this entry is oh so true. When we give time to God somehow there is time for everything.
Thank you for writing my heart . . .
01/13/14
My husband and I always have devotions together every morning. It's great to start the day with the Lord and all through the day. My best time alone with God is in the evening when I can concentrate on Him without interruptions and the urge to get busy. We should never let the enemy condemn us for not spending time with Him each morning. Good contest entry!
01/13/14
Nicely done! I have started many a day off the same way. Very nice devotional.

The last two paragraphs are absolute gems:), but I'm wondering if the earlier thoughts might be consolidated or tightened a bit?

Thanks for this great piece.
01/16/14
A great devotional with an all important message.

I felt a stronger hook may have helped get the ball rolling a bit better. Maybe something like "Today was another blow out! And when I look back at the way it started, I can see why...." (Just as an example and not trying to be perfect.)

I loved the ending though and felt the conclusion was right.

Blessings, Graham.