The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 830 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I think you did an amazing job with this devotion. I could totally see the opening scene unfold before my eyes. Your transition into the Bible message was great. I love how God can hit us over the head with his loving bricks as he tries to instill a message into our stubborn minds. Some may yell coincidence that the message you needed was given at the precise moment you were ready to hear it. My heart hurts for those people. I call those bricks that God chucks at me my special I love you. How sad that the coincidence seekers may never experience that feeling, however, I suspect your message will convert a few coincidence callers to Christians, in need of God's love. :-)
02/11/13
Great story, great message, I read it twice! Well done.
02/12/13
This is my favorite type of non-fiction to read. It has a narrative feel and real characters to get to know. Good job.

Be careful with your punctuation. Both commas and semicolons were occasionally used incorrectly.

You have my admiration for doing the work that you do, and for your humble attitude. Lovely.
02/13/13
Powerful message. Nicely done. God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 10th in level 3! HAPPY DANCE!!