The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1056 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this!! Masterfully penned. This created so many images in my mind and helps me to remember that He is everything and in Him there is nothing that can compare to the sweetness of His presence and promises, His love and comfort, His mercy and grace. Taste and see that the Lord is good, good indeed! Praise the Lord!!
This is a powerful poem full of truths and splashes of hope and comfort. You did a nice job with the flow and being able to express so much in so few words.

I realize, it was a style choice not to use punctuation. I appreciate that the absence of commas and periods is a symbol of how God's love never stops or even pauses. However, I did struggle with some of the meaning that a comma would have helped. For example the first line was one I had to read several times until I realized I needed to pause after the word within.

I appreciate the difficulty in choosing between the two and respect your final choice as it will stay with me much longer than the thought that I had to reread a line or two. God's love does penetrate deep within us and it never, ever stops. How sweet is that? Very powerful indeed. Good job.
09/02/12
It isn't often that I re-read a poem and let the verse soak into my being, but I did that with this piece. It is so beautifully written and, most definitely, reflects the person of our Savior. Thank you!
09/05/12
Beautifully written!
09/11/12
This writing is rich and deep. Well done.
What a lovely poem!! It really describes our Savior and our relationship to Him in a very clear way with wonderful use of words