The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 768 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very good. Very, very good. As a mother of 3, Meme to 11, I'd sometimes like to smack time in the chops. But I hold on with might to a promise, the locust years are healed. In eternity with Jesus nothing will be impossible-just maybe we can spend a day or two or more in a magic time machine and hold on our laps those little ones that are still there someplace under the gray hair. it is frustrating though,like you say, the young ones just don't get it. But then neither did we.
06/02/12
This is definitely one of my favorites! I so identified with the MC. Only those in our generation can understand the nostalgic melancholy your entry evoked in me. Superb! Thanks for sharing. God bless!
06/02/12
A beautiful "life review" that touched my heart. Life does go by quickly. But, I look at it overall as a "memory treasure" that I keep adding to as I age. Enjoy your days with you lovely family and keep thanking God for your obvious blessings, and a chance to make more memories each day.

Thanks for sharing this lovely entry. God bless~
06/03/12
I know this bandit well! He has pushed my youngest grandchild into his junior year in high school. lol. I love this entry. Well done.
06/04/12
Wonderful, so deep and moving, and very ... thought provoking. It made me pause - something we all need to do with regard to time. This was an amazing piece and so vivid in the different pictures you painted. So nicely done!
Congratulations for ranking 9th in level 3!