The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 819 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/12
Beautiful truths and devotional, with compelling questions. Nicely done.

God bless~
06/01/12
Good devotion! Thanks for the reminder of "where do you want to spend eternity?" Good job. God bless!
You make some great points and quote verses that back up what you are saying.

I wish I could see more of your instrumentation of the words or a way you had been comforted by them. It seems like most of your story is quotes from the Bible.

You're right the decision is ours. I hope many will read these words and be inspired by them.
06/07/12
I love the question you pose in this devotional. You covered the subject very well; however, there are a couple of things I wish to point out. First, there needs to be better spacing of this entry and secondly, I would like to have read more of your thoughts concerning the question as opposed to using so much Scripture. I think your entry was very well thought out and the reader was confident in following your path of thinking. Thank you for this entry. It gave this reader a confirmation that continuing one's march for winning souls is so important. Nicely done!
 
04/03/13
I want to thank each one who commented on my writing. Your words are very encouraging and enlightens me in the area's I need to strengthen.