The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1197 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/12
Awww. This was so sweet. I loved it. Nice job.
God Bless you~
02/03/12
I enjoyed this piece very much. A great message.
02/07/12
This is one of my favorites. Good for Kelly! I love her devotion to motherhood, and the description of her day brought back memories from when my kids were little. Good job of writing! God bless!
02/08/12
Amazing how many of the Employment stories have been about the commitment to raise children. This story tells the difficult aspects, as well as the sweet ones. How wonderful that this husband was fully on her side. I hope she put that picture where it could remind her of the joy of her commitment whenever she needed a reminder.

This was a walk back in time for me. Good job!
02/08/12
I have to confess that I passed up the title, "Momy my bes Friend," several times. I was sure this would be written entirely in dialect matching the title, and my small brain would not be able to handle it. Boy was I wrong. This is a beautiful story, brilliantly written, and now, the title makes me weep. Very sweat.

Kelly's employment is to be envied by all.
02/09/12
Wonderful recognition for an amazingly sweet story. Congratulations!
This hit me right at home. I totally loved this story.
02/11/12
Congrats! God Bless~