The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1026 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/15/11
This entry is this week's randomly chosen winner of our weekly bonus prize--a free ratings feedback report. The author will be contacted today via the Private Messenger service with more information.

Congratulations. :-)

Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
07/15/11
Dear Cheryl,

At the start of this year, we introduced a new bonus prize, chosen at random, for one Challenge entrant each week. You can find out all about it here on the message boards:

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32188

And your entry in the War and Peace Challenge is our bonus prize winner for this week.

The prize is a free Ratings Feedback report for that entry; however, as this is always a quite thorough and honest critique, we don’t want to force it onto anyone who doesn’t want to receive it. You can find a link to an example of the report in the above post on the message boards.

So now I just need to hear from you, by reply email, as to whether you would like to receive what is, basically, a professional mini-assessment of your entry. If you would, then that report will be made available to you some time in the week or so after the Challenge winners are announced next Thursday.

Congratulations on being a bonus prize winner. Now I just need to hear from you by email.

In His Love,

Deb
FaithWriters.com

Finesse Writing and Editing Service
GENEROUS Discounts for 500 members
FinesseWriting.com.au

Coming Soon … Breath of Fresh Air Press
BreathofFreshAirPress.com.au
07/15/11
Oops ... once again, hit the wrong button (sorry). (Blush)
07/15/11
Lovely imagery and compelling observations. I like the way you resolved the conundrum at the foot of the cross. One thing, I think each vignette would be sharper if some of the imagery weren't mixed. For example the hawk in the forest/desert in the space aboive my head followed by black holes in outer space; somehow I need time to visualize these seperately. On the other hand, it creates a feeling that I'm being assaulted on all fronts, and that supports the theme very well!
07/16/11
Some very vivid visions of war within peace! Praise God, as you show, the seeds of war are all uprooted in Heaven and new earth, thanks to the cross! A contemplative, insightful and delightful read!
07/21/11
Well written and congrats on winning the Bonus Prize. You will love the insightful advice and direction and honest critique that it provides! God bless!