The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1018 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/22/10
I loved this darling story. It was clever and very engaging. It had every thing I love in a short story. Thast young man knew exactly the type of woman he wanted!

Blessings to you. You are really a writer!
This was such a fun story to read. I could easily picture the speed dating and I love how God answers prayers in the most clever ways.
10/23/10
Interesting story. Meets the objectives of the challenge well. Must admit though speed dating is not really my thing, but I didn't mind reading about it. Not sure about the roast beef thing, seems a little strange for a woman to like in a bloke and then just come straight out and say that. I know what you were trying to do, give the couple a common interest, but to me it comes off a little contrived. Maybe I'd pick something else like football or fishing or motor racing or something like that.
Anyway, it was a fun read and good luck with the competition.
10/25/10
I DID NOT see where this was going and loved where it went. My eyes bulged out when I realized the purpose of the meeting. Fun! Loved the Grandee's character.
Congratulations for placing 13th in level 3 and 27 overall!