The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1279 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow your story made me stop and thank God that I was born into this country at this time. As election day nears I'm reminded how easy it is to forget the blessings we have in this country. Thank you for reminding me.
10/22/10
This is such a powerful reminder of our freedom to worship and share the Gospel. May we never abandon our gratitude and fierce protection of it. Great job.
10/24/10
Oh my goodness. I often wonder if I could stand up for my faith like this. Wonderful writing and I love what she said when they arrested her. Wow.

I'm so glad I can still have conversations like this with the students I work with. I wonder for how much longer, though...
10/24/10
Very poignant and engaging; it had the flavour of the reality which you revealed at the end. Romania is a place where my Church helped to finance and build a Christian rescue village for young people from the streets etc. and some of us support individual children on a regular basis. Very well written and meaningful.
10/24/10
The speech she made as she was being arrested burned my soul! How convicting and wonderful to have this kind of faith in our Lord. I loved this story and felt every emotion it detailed. Great way to tell of this kind of faith and devotion. I think you should share this in some way for publication.
10/25/10
The title was very appropriate for this story. As an American, I can't even begin to imagine the suffering - her suffering nor Christ's suffering. Thank you for sharing such a dramatic, thought-provoking story.
10/27/10
Heartbreaking and inspiring--and very well-written.