The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1376 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/05/10
Now this has to be a perfect winner! Eyesight believable characters (the purloined steak, however, could have been enough to make a preacher swear :), you-are-there descriptions and a believable spiritual application all add up to one great story.
This is great. It was so entertaining. Personally I love the name Floppers. I was giggling throughout. You've got the voice of a dog down pat!
This really is a wonderful entry! I enjoyed the fun of it, the imagery, the "smellery," it was all just precious. You certainly won me over! Great writing.
A fun read. Loved the dog's name and the story line. Good writing, here.
08/10/10
I loved it. Floppers/Buster has just the right voice. I was with him every step.
08/10/10
What a delightful personality you gave to the dog. I like the deal that was made at the end as well. Great story.
Great writing. Loved the flow...loved the messages:)
08/11/10
Cute story:) I love the dog's POV:)
Delightful story--beginning to end.
08/12/10
Great title, loved Floppers alias Buster,great story. Blessings, Ruth
08/12/10
Congratulations on your EC!
08/12/10
Congratulations! Loved this story and the dog's POV.
I loved this Caitlyn! Fabulous job, super cute, well deserved placing and EC!
08/12/10
Ahhhh! Congrats! :D
Good job! You've really painted a wonderful scene here and brought your characters to life! Congratulations on your EC win and move up to Masters!
Blessings!
08/13/10
This was cute, entertaining and fun to read from the dog's perspective. Congrats on your win and promotion.
08/19/10
Aww, I just love little Floppers, err -- Buster! :D If I didn't know better, I'd think this was actually written by a bouncy, energetic (not to mention adorable) Beagle!