The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1570 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this look at a historical character. Thanks!
09/13/05
A fascinating insight into the life and times of a man you have obviously enjoyed researching. You’ve done a great job of showing him to be a man of faith. I hope you keep working on this.
09/13/05
Excellent, I love hearing how people of faith have impacted our world and made it a better place. You did an great job showing that.
09/14/05
Beautifully written!
09/18/05
I think this has a chance to place. Very well written. Smooth and polished. Very nice job!
09/19/05
A very well written story!
09/19/05
Thank-you for teaching me something new and for making it come so alive.
09/20/05
Historical fiction is my favourite view of history. I need the people to have character, I've never been one for lists of dates and names. Thankyou for bringing more history to life. Congratulations!
God Bless, Karen
09/21/05
Lois, this winning entry adds another wonderful bit of variety to the next FaithWriters' Anthology. It made for a very interesting read. Well done! Love, Deb
11/04/05
Hi Lois. I'm just preparing the new FaithWriters' Anthology and need a short (two to three sentences) bio piece to include in a new section for the book - "Meet Our Authors." The bio notes need to be written in the third person. Could you please send it to me, urgently, via a Private Message? Thanks so much. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)