The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 943 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/06/09
A very interesting story. It touches on one very important aspect of adulthood.
The Forgotten One sounds like an MC who could be in a series of stories.
08/06/09
A creative piece. It kept me interested throughout.
08/06/09
Well done. We all have moments when we wish we'd never married. When I'm feeling disgruntled, I make a list of all my partners strengths and soon I'm feeling ashamed of myself for not appreciating him.
This is well written piece that does well for the subject.
This has to be one of the very best challenge entries you have done. Excellent take on the topic and very well written.
08/11/09
Many lines in this piece are "thought-provoking"...
Very interesting! and curious! You left me wanting more but also strangely satisfied with what you did offer.
08/12/09
You've painted a vivid, yet saddening picture of unrequited love, or maybe a love not mature enough to stay mutual. If marriage is all about perseverance by one, it will not last, because it takes a whole family to make things work with God as the Head of the household.
I enjoy your style. The impressions sneak up and grab me like a warm hug from a lost world. I will try to find your writing in other challenges.

Very important subject on men and where they find worth.

Blessings.
Oooh, indeed a very hard decision, but I wanted to know more about this "Forgotten One" he sounds like he would have plenty of stories to tell!