The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 844 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Glad the misunderstanding was cleared up! I felt for Joanna getting all ready for her special evening, the flowers woven though the story made a lovely detail. Great characters!
I love the way you solved this misunderstanding. The way that Joanna handled her disappointment by changing clothes was very real to life! :)
Oh, those delivery guys. You solved this mix-up with a great twist. A sure-nuff fun read.
07/20/09
Realistic and an enjoyable read.
07/20/09
A fun story! Now that they've solved the mystery, hopefully they'll have a romantic evening, after all. And there's even a pizza on the way... :)
I LOVE your characters! This was a delightful read. I hope you place high with it! Kudos!
Very funny! I would tell you what I thought was the funniest line in the piece but my wife might read this!
07/21/09
Awe! I love how he ran home because she sounded upset and they talked. Communication is so important to a healthy relationship.
07/21/09
I love the how the couple communicated and that it was a mystery. I especially liked that the husband came home when he sensed his wife being upset! That is true love! Well done and very realistic.
07/25/10
Stephanie, this will be perfect as an August Front Page Showcase selection. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page for the week of Augsut 16--and congratulations!