The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1239 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/05
A very well written piece of Speculative Fiction. Just enough clues to know something's wrong - revelation held back to at the end was just right. Loved it!
07/26/05
This made my hair stand on end. It was genuinely scary although I felt the hint at the beginning I had to go along for the ride. Yikes!
This writer should be commended! Just reading this was a real "trip"!! Great drama with resolution. Whew. I'm exhuasted. :-)
07/28/05
Yeweee! Very nice, suspenseful, creative.
Once you get the picture it's too late to stop...reading. God bless ya, littlelight
A chilling piece of fiction! Should have realized the five point star in the circle was a pentagram, but I didn't until mid-piece.Very good!
07/29/05
Awesome! One of my favorites EVER! Keep up the good work!
07/30/05
Chilling, creative and compelling read. Thanks for sharing.
07/30/05
Well crafted and wordsmithed. Smooth and polished. This is a top 8 contender to be sure.
08/01/05
I liked this very much. I would suggest the pentagram on the taxi foreshadowed a bit too much. Loved the ending bit with Stan.
08/02/05
Whew - what a ride. Well done!
Excellent! Great scary read -- and fun too.
08/03/05
Lisa, congratulations on your 4th place win in the Editors' Choice awards. What a story! Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)