The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1139 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/23/08
I love this title and the story! What an awesome memory to share with us! You did a really good job developing the two mc's. Very good work!
I love the title too, and it fits well into this wonderful story. You place me in the room, had me watching the girls dance, and do their jars, with your vivid descriptions.
I enjoyed the excitement of the girls in this good story that demonstrates what Christian service looks like.
10/29/08
What a silly and fun ministry! You never know what will touch a childs' life.
10/29/08
Absolutely EXCELLENT characterization, dear, and wonderfully compelling story. I can feel your heart in this.
Extremely visual and fun! Well done.
Last year at my work, we were given cookie mix in a jar from one of our vendors. It was a nice gift.

I love the giving heart of this woman and how she took out time to help these young girls.

Great story!
10/29/08
This was fun to read. I loved how the girls broke into dance.
Great job.
10/30/08
These girls are precious, and I love your take on the topic. Delightful to read from beginning to end.
10/30/08
It sounds like you know the kids coming to my church! Amazing job of capturing their voices and mannerisms. Excellent work!