The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1192 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/08
Oh wow! I love this entry! It's so much fun. What a great idea to incorporate all the different games. I'm sure you had lots of fun writing this one! Well-done!
08/22/08
Hilarious! I love word play, and this really tickled me.
This was a fun read and very cleverly done with the word play. Great writing!
This was unique! A few future topics in here I think.
08/25/08
I am certain that this was a blast to write, as it was to read! Super creatively done! I loved it.(And I wanted to sucker punch the brother at the end!)
Poor Joanna - never did find her purpose in life, but she did pass by some really fun games. :) Well done.
08/26/08
Very creative! Great job of putting all those names together!
08/26/08
Very creative, fun entry.
Well that was so clever. You truly have the mind of a writer. I love your entries.
What a hoot! I really loved this. I do feel as if maybe a couple of the games were a bit forced to fit in, but ya know what? This is still one of my favorites this week. You rock!
08/28/08
Very clever. You had me trying to think of more games to work into your story. Cute idea.
Great fun!