The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1173 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/31/08
I love this entry. I'm sure many will relate to it, too. I love your description of the conference. Great writing. I would like to know the rest of the story:)
Laury
08/05/08
People tend to jump to conclusion without first finding out the reason. Your story puts across the point very well as to why we must look deeper into the truth of things before making any judgment.
I'm sure this happens every day. Thanks for making us a little more aware. I like Andy. Nicely done.
Your story illustrates so well the activities of the ADHD child. The progression you showed for his improvement was presented very well. I love the mother's heart and wisdom.
08/06/08
Good story, title got me to click the link, great introduction, and well on topic. Excellent job.
I am always pleased and amazed after reading one of your entries. You are such a great writer and I am always glued from beginning to end on your stories. Nice job again.
08/07/08
Fantastic reminder that not all children are exactly the same and shouldn't be handled in the same way. Great job.
08/07/08
A wonderfully wise, thought provoking story. Well done.