The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1127 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/08
This is going to resonate with a lot of folks - even though they haven't lived it. Extremely creative and absolutely excellent descriptions especially. Great stuff.
Great insight and details, I felt I was there, following him around. Great lesson.
02/07/08
Congratulations on a much deserved win! Loved that you hit the mark so well with the topic, and specifically to writers. Just absolutely convicting, full of wisdom, insight and written brilliantly! So happy this won...
02/07/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is a wonderful piece, and a great example of the proverb.
02/07/08
Congratulations on your EC!! A perfect story for the topic.
EXCELLENT!
Sorry. I didn't mean to hit submit yet. I was only beginning my admiration of your entry. Let me continue.

The descriptions are so vivid. I could picture it all. Your ending was perfect. This is WONDERFUL. Congrats on your EC. Bravo.
Congratulations on your well deserved win. Excellent writing!
02/08/08
Congrats on your EC and Advanced win, Trish, and on your 1st time out. I look forward to reading your future entries. God bless.
02/08/08
Congratulations on 1st place in Advance and for your EC. Well done! :)
Wonderful story, Trish! Very moving! Congrats!
Congrats, Trish. Great writing. :) Cat
02/14/08
Congratulations on EC.
"a mansion. A museum. A mausoleum." -- that spoke volumes. Wonderful descriptions that put me right there in the house. Perfect scripture tie-in.