The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1328 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/07
Wow! What a fantastic story! Intrigued from the very first word right through to the tear-shedding end! Great story, perfect writing and a good warm feeling left inside the heart of your reader. Perfect Title for a neat take on our topic this week. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
12/15/07
Wonderful characterization and descriptions. Not sure you need the last paragraph - I almost think it would be stronger to just end it with the men talking. Just my thoughts, though. A compelling and engaging read.
12/16/07
The little mystery involved through the story kept me interested. I like the way the old member of the church was continuing to pray for an answer. Good story.
12/20/07
Awesome story. Loved the intrique and it truly captured my imagination. Congratulations on your win!
12/20/07
Judy, congratulations on your highly commended story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Laury
12/20/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is a very sweet, hope-filled story. Nice job.
So creative, so wonderful, congrats on the EC, well deserved!
I remember leaving a comment on this story days ago, but don't see it here. I loved this story; loved the ending coming full circle. Congrats!