The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1248 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/22/07
This was really good. I loved the repetition of the last lines of the paragraphs and the comparison of the two stories. Great job!
I loved the interspersing of scripture with Marian's experience. This highlighted the fact that human beings react similarly whether in Jesus day or ours and that God has the same answer for us as He did for them: Himself.
09/23/07
Wow, excellent! This comparison entry is well crafted and makes your point in an eloquent and marvelous way. I love the back and forth of human history with the Lord. The feelings were and are so like us; and the pivotal moment of Jesus's intervention and subsequent peace are beautiful. One of my favorites, so far!
09/23/07
Oh my. This was entrancing. I love the parallel stories and experiencing them at the same time.
I can see this being used as a devotional. The calming affect the Holy Spirit can have on our live is always amazing to me. I love the weaving of the bibical account into the story.
09/24/07
I LOVE this. Excellent parallels and descriptions. Wonderful.
09/27/07
There are alot of entries this week that used the example of Jesus calming the sea. The use here by far exceeded the rest. Love it! Keep up the good work.