The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1240 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very good. A very sensitive husband indeed!
08/09/07
Good insights in this one. I enjoyed it.
08/10/07
Great story with a wonderful lesson: "You didn’t want me to explain the thunder. And you didn’t blame me either. All you really wanted was for me to hold you until it stopped.” Men are from Mars and women from Venus, they say and one of those differences that gets us in trouble is that men have to explain when an explanation isn't what is needed. Good work.
An excellent story. I loved the humor scattered thoughout and the wonderful message.
08/11/07
Precious! Absolutely a thunderbolt of love came from the trembling little dog who was afraid of the storm. What a creative way to explain what it takes to calm the storm. Loved this piece, and very well written. Kudos!
08/16/07
Great -- if it only wasn't explained in the text. I was right there and loving it, then you told me I had it, and how I'd have to have it, and therefore couldn't change it or make it mine. Such good writing. In my opinion, if you didn't tell in the end, it'd go from great to fantastic, because you would've invited me in, instead of inviting me only to see.
Very good read. Wonderful pov and written well.