The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2319 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/05
I loved this family story. I loved the fact that your family dynamics completely changed due to your great grandmother finding Jesus.
05/13/05
My husband and I are first generation Christians. What an encouragement that God has the future generations in hand! What a blessing for you to come from a strong Christian tradition.
05/14/05
What a magnificent tribute to a wonderful lady who has changed the course of your family! Beautiful.
05/15/05
My guess is that this is a edited down version, that said, I believe this story is very much one of the home spun stories that mean so much. Nice work.
Job well done!! Love it!

Blessings, Cheri
05/16/05
Oh Dixie, what a wonderful testimony of the transforming power of the love of Christ! Plus, the awesome responsibility we have as mothers (and fathers for that matter) to blaze a trail for our children to follow. Congratulations on your 6th place win in the Editors' Choice. Love always, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Delightful in every way. So glad I read it! You have a wonderful gift. Thanks so much for sharing it. Congratulations on your win!
Dixie, This is a Super Fantastic story. You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading future articles of yours. Thanks for sharing.