The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1046 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/13/07
Wow, what imagination! This was fascinating. I loved the ending but the nosy part of me wanted more, still don't change a thing!
04/15/07
Very interesting and extremely well written...but I'm disappointed the mystery will never be known. Good Job and very creative.
I liked the effect of the diary readings. I would have liked to heard more about the secrets the man held. I know you didn't want to tell mom yet, but we readers are a curious lot. You can tell us.
Please share Dr. Balininski's secrets with us. He also stole everybody's spring! This was different and creative POV.
04/18/07
You did an exceptional job of characterization on both your MCs, and you did great keeping us interested from beginning to end (I ALSO want to know what his secret is, of course!). Perfect title too, by the way (Can't believe I missed it from your hint!)
I like the diary format for your mystery - very original. I sure do want to know what the secret is, tho! Great writing!!
Very cool mystery. It left me wanting to know more.
Okay don't leave us wandering we want to know what happens next. This is brilliant, thank you for taking our minds on a walk with you, very engaging. Blessings.